Thursday, May 19, 2016

Another Day in the Books

Today was a tough day for me. Food wise I was good except the 3 cookies I snuck in.  My dinner was 6 oz New York strip steak and steamed veggies.  But physically I was really tired. I completed all my move goals and calorie burn but my step count was low. I took a huge power nap today and that makes me think I'm not getting enough sleep. I am not one that normally gets his 8 hours of sleep every night; it's generally more like 5-6. But I am noticing that I am increasingly tired in the evening. I am assuming it's from all the exercise that I'm doing and my body being in a constant state of repair.  So I will tweak my sleep schedule to try and get at least 7 hours and see how I feel. As far as the soreness goes I just have to keep training through it.

Daily calorie intake. 1792
Cardio. Elliptical 5 min 
              Bike        11 min

Resistance training 
Bench press 3 sets of 10 reps
Dumbbell flys 3 sets 12 reps
Dumbbell curl 3 sets of 12 reps 

No comments:

Post a Comment