Thursday, May 19, 2016

First meal of the day

The beauty of intermittent fasting is you can really make it fit your schedule no matter how hectic it is. I had a super busy morning today. Well, not sure if I can call a 3 hour nap really busy but I'm doing it. So when I woke up I had to get to the gym then after I had kids to pick up and so I wasn't able to eat until 4pm. After a long debate with myself I decided to make a nice 4 egg omelette with ham and spinach.   It was supposed to come out looking like this.

But I flopped when I should have flipped so it ended up like this 
 Oh well they can't all be perfect. Just like us we strive for perfection in our diets and our work outs but we have to be ok if we flop from time to time. Even though it wasn't as pretty as it was supposed to be.it tasted just as good.

Approximate calories 490




No comments:

Post a Comment