Sunday, May 8, 2016

Night Before Christmas

It is currently the night before the first day of my 12 month journey. You may ask how is that the night before Christmas. Well the simple answer. I consider tomorrow Christmas day because I will be unwrapping my best present ever. My present is a better, healthier, and longer life.(quick disclaimer if I get hit by a bus you can't blame the new lifestyle for not extending my life) So long story short tomorrow will be day 1. And I'm excited. I know it will be a long hard road, but in my mind the end will justify the means. I will lay out my entire plan tomorrow on new tabs as this is my first blog and I'm not exactly sure how this whole thing works. I will learn along the way and hopefully bring some enjoyment to who ever reads this, and maybe if I am lucky, provide some inspiration to somebody along the way.

2 comments: