Friday, May 20, 2016

Late night work out

week 2 is coming to an end.  I have 1 more day before I get to rest and just like week 1 the end of the week is hard. I drive to the gym tonight at 9pm. I sat in the parking lot for about 20 minutes trying to talk myself into going back home and crawl into bed. I'm sore I'm tired and I really isn't want to be there. But eventually I got myself in and I killed it. This wasn't the first time and I know it won't be the last time I struggle to get to the gym. I'm not fat because I love going to the gym right?  Now I'm home even more tired and about to crawl into bed but I am glad I went in. I won't be going to bed thinking what I should have done.   You will never regret going to the gym but you will always regret giving up on yourself and not going.  The only bummer about going so late is I wanted to by a protein shake after my workout but they close the damn snack area. So I had a banana and 2 slices of bacon for my post work out meal.


Final calories 1477 which is too low I will correct that tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment