Friday, May 20, 2016

It's Working

I know you're not supposed to weigh yourself everyday. But I can't help it. Every day I get on the scale and every day I'm down pounds.  It's awesome. And for me it's motivation. It keeps me pushing forward inspite of feeling tired or being sore.   I also think that for the first time I have a positive cycle. Seeing the scale makes me focus on my workouts.  When I have a great workout it keeps my eating on point so I don't feel all the effort and sweat was for nothing. I go to sleep, wake up and the cycle starts over again. The biggest difference for me this time around though is I am not having cravings or feel like I'm missing out on anything.   In the past I would crave the bad foods and especially soda. Man I used to guzzle that stuff.   I don't know if it's the paleo diet or the intermittent fasting that's helping me.   I will focus more on that later. For now I will just keep marching on.

No comments:

Post a Comment