Friday, May 13, 2016

My status

Today is day 5 and I thought I would give an update to how I'm feeling. In 2 words, "I hurt". I'm sore everywhere. I'm not new to working out, just very very very rusty, so the soreness was expected. What wasn't expected is how little it would take for me to be this sore. My game plan was to ease into the work out program and slowly increase the amount and intensity of the workouts.   I have been sticking to the game plan. The problem is that my body is so out of shape and used to not doing anything that now it's in shock. It's screaming at me "hey fat guy what are you doing? Get back on the couch. We like it on the couch".  Haha, body, not this time. I will continue with my journey and have accepted the fact that I will constantly have a part of me that will be sore. And that's a good thing. Now for the positives. I seem to be sleeping better. And even though I am sore I feel like I have more energy and my mind is more active. Little things I do are no longer done with lethargy but with purpose.   Which is crazy since it's only been 5 days of eating healthy and getting off my ass. So all in all things are going good.


P.S.  I fell asleep at the wheel last night and didn't post my calorie burn and movement goals so here they are.




No comments:

Post a Comment