Tuesday, May 17, 2016

What a difference a week makes!

it really is amazing how fast the body adapts.  Last week I hit the gym with excitement and as I started working out t showed very quickly how bad I was out of shape. I struggled to finish my cardio   After 5 minutes on the elliptical I thought my heart was going to explode right there. And  to be honest at that point I was ok with that.  1n addition I was only able to do 1 exercise per muscle group and that wore me out.  Left me toast for the rest of the day. Today was a completely different story. I finished all my cardio and was able to work two different muscle groups with ease. In between sets my heart rate returned to normal faster and when I left the gym I walked out normally. Not like a wounded animal limping to the safety zone away from the gym. I am very happy and excited with my progress to this point. Just have to keep it going.

No comments:

Post a Comment