Friday, May 20, 2016

More Food Talk

Been a busy day but wanted to share my meals.  I forgot to take a pic of my lunch but it was chicken and veggies.  Calorie intake was 480 calories. My dinner on the other hand was a big one. Had some delicious smoked brisket and pulled pork with baked potatoe casserole. And a small side salad.  In the pic you see bbq beans but I ended up not eating them.


 Again ithe eating plan I'm following seems to lend itself to real world eating. Paleo is just eating real natural foods meats veggies and fruits.   In addition my food window is condensed so I tend to eat 2 larger meals and a snack to make up calories if I feel I'm too low. I was able to eat dinner with my family with out being difficult to order. My calories for this meal was 751 which gibes me. A total of 1231 calories. So I still have to consume another 600 cal to mot be so low. That amazing to me. Most diets your craving food and I have to make myself eat more. I don't need to avoid natural fats like butter or red meat. So far I'm steadily losing and never feel like I'm lacking.  Now off to the gym for a late night work out.






No comments:

Post a Comment