Monday, May 9, 2016

Day 1 food

Where to begin? I started out my day strong. I am doing intermittent fasting coupled with a paleo type diet. For those that don't know intermittent fasting is when you compress your meals into a smaller eating window. For me it will be 11am-7pm. So I had no breakfast which was fine. Around lunch time I got hungry and my buddy "The Ron" suggested going out for lunch. I thought "hey why not. I'm strong. And there are plenty of places to go eat a healthy lunch. So whwew does my buddy take me you ask? He takes me to Romanos, and orders this which is served right in front of me.
Can you say friend fail. Just a quick note that pizza is by far my favorite food. And Chicago style deep dish pizza is fanfreakigingtastic. But don't worry I didn't give in to the temptation. I had this
a nice antipasto salad with balsamic vinegar. My take away from this is that temptation will be all around and it will be a daily, no i take that back, a hourly struggle to make good decisions with every meal. So for now I will take it 1 meal at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment